Live Music On Demand Booking Platform.
Raised to Date: Raised: $500
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Media, Entertainment & Publishing
Santa Monica, California
Gigvines is an on-demand booking platform for live music and bands. Web and app-based, Gigvines makes live music accessible and easy. Founded in Santa Monica, California, users can book through Gigvines either as a band, signing up to book gigs, or hosts and venues can sign up to hire bands. Once the booking is complete, contact information is exchanged and the payment is placed in escrow until one day after the gig is completed. Then, they’re released to the band’s preferred payment method. Currently, Gigivines is focusing on artist and band on-boarding and user acquisition. They’ve already completed their app and website, and in their beta stage, they’ve signed up hundreds of bands exclusively in the Los Angeles metro area.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Gigvines? Create your account today to claim this raise page.