Organic, gluten-free, probiotic rich Kombucha beer distributed in 17 states.
Raised to Date: Raised: $57,350
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Recreational Drugs
Kombucha Beer, with a pre-money valuation of $5.23 million, is raising funds on WeFunder. The company brews organic, gluten-free, and probiotic-rich Kombucha beer for almost a decade. The beer is brewed for 30 days and then fermented in the open on oak. Each batch is then infused with positive sound and vibration. Kombucha Beer was founded by Rachel Kanaan and Tarek Kanaan in 2010 and has raised $0.96 million from investors since its founding. The proceeds of the current crowdfunding round, with a minimum raise of $50,000, will be used to expand the marketing and sales footprint. Kombucha Beer is already being distributed in 17 states and has earned lifetime revenue of $4.7 million.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.