Original content & educational platform targeting higher education Invest
Raised to Date: Raised: $25,575
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Education, Training, & Coaching
Santa Monica, California
Kudu, a California-based education technology company, has built a customizable higher education platform to help professors save time and resources by virtualizing many traditional course aspects, while utilizing existing technology, such as mobile devices and video sharing, to help engage students with various compelling modes of learning. The company is also developing a library of pre-built course content that aims to replace textbooks and other commonly used learning tools. Kudu believes the weakness of many existing e-learning supplements is in their lack of flexibility, low effectiveness, and in the heavy investment of time that they require from an instructor. Kudu creates its own content and integrates it in the platform that users find effective and easy to use.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Kudu? Create your account today to claim this raise page.