LGBTQ Social App
Raised to Date: Raised: $15,911
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Consumer Products, Goods & Services
Roslyn Heights, New York
LGBTQutie is a dating and social networking app that connects the entire LGBTQ community! The apps currently out there focus mostly on lesbian women or gay men while promoting a hookup-centric market. LGBTQuite, on the other hand, has created a comprehensive and inclusive platform tailored specifically for the LGBTQ community that promotes relationships and genuine connections. Their app includes lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, pansexual, non-binary, asexual and intersex individuals, and it also provides users with content that is relevant to them, such as LGBTQ specific news, blogs, and events. So far, the app has 60,000 users, an 80% retention rate, and a 90% monthly active user rate. They’re averaging 4,000 new users per month and have 70,000 social media followers. Plus, they have backing and support from Atari, and they’ve been featured in editorials in everything from the Huffington Post to Inc. Magazine.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of LGBTQutie? Create your account today to claim this raise page.