The GPS for Real Estate Buyers & Sellers.
Raised to Date: Raised: $18,720
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Real Estate & Construction
Quigler, the GPS for real estate buyers and sellers, is raising on StartEngine. The company has a pre-money valuation of $8.07 million. Quigler helps to bring transparency and compliance in real estate transactions. It is free for the customers to know what the agent is doing, and the agents pay monthly or yearly memberships to earn the clients’ trust through transparency and compliance. Quigler was founded in March 2015 by David and Linda Michonski. The company has already raised over $1 million of equity in previous rounds, and the current round is expected to raise a minimum of $10,000 and a maximum of $107,000. Quigler has finished two years of programming and has launched itself in 50 states.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Quigler? Create your account today to claim this raise page.