Customized Macaroni & Cheese
Raised to Date: Raised: $78,500
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Food, Beverage, & Restaurants
New York, New York
Cheesy goodness you can customize? Yes, please! That’s exactly what S’MAC provides. S’MAC -- short for Sarita’s Macaroni & Cheese -- is a restaurant in the East Village of New York City that features a menu entirely on variations of mac & cheese. Since opening their doors in 2006, they have been trendsetters with more customers than their infrastructure can comfortably handle. On average, they bring in $22,000 a week from sales, and they have 13,000 Facebook followers and over 8,000 people on their mailing list. Now, with this campaign, they hope to expand S’MAC from the existing one unit into ten units and refine its operating model so it can be rolled out nationwide.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of S'MAC? Create your account today to claim this raise page.