Biomimetic touch technology that enables robots to feel the world
Raised to Date: Raised: $814,630
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
Business Services, Software, & Applications
SynTouch is revolutionizing the world of touch. They’ve created biomimetic touch technology that allows robots to feel -- for real. Called Machine Touch, this technology enables machines to “achieve human-like perception with machine consistency.” It’s impacting robotics, VR haptics, prosthetics, and e-commerce. So far, customers include P&G, Honda, Google, BASF, Volkswagen, Microsoft, L'Oreal, and Nike; they’ve earned over $4.3 million in revenue from 2015 to 2017; and they have seven issued patents. SynTouch was also recognized as Technology Pioneers by the World Economic Forum, as Breakthrough Innovators by Popular Mechanics, and featured on Wired, Fox News, and many more.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of SynTouch? Create your account today to claim this raise page.