NYC's first self-pouring bar - join the fun!
Raised to Date: Raised: $14,958
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Food, Beverage, & Restaurants
New York, New York
Tapster NYC, offering a 5% revenue share and 1.5 times payback multiple, is raising on WeFunder. Tapster NYC is going to be the first self-pouring bar in New York City. The founders have years of hospitality experience and already have two successful Tapster locations in Chicago. The company was founded by Roman Maliszewski, James Frischling, Dean Palin, and Micheal Schatzberg. The current round of crowdfunding has a minimum target of $250,000 and a maximum target of $500,000. Tapster NYC is backed by an experienced and passionate team, and offers a new space to the new generation.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Tapster NYC? Create your account today to claim this raise page.