Premium spirit label offering Blanco, Reposado, and Añejo styles of tequila.
Raised to Date: Raised: $38,641
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Recreational Drugs
South Jordan, Utah
Tequila Ciudad, with a valuation cap of $5 million, is raising crowdfunding on MicroVentures. Tequila Ciudad is a brand of Jack Henry Spirits LLC, launched in August 2017. It is a premium sipping tequila, representing the strength and ambition of Mexico City. Each bottle has a map of Mexico City etched on it. There are three varieties that differ in terms of aging. The brand was founded by John Barlow and Lisa Barlow. The current crowdfunding round has a size of minimum $25,000 and maximum $107,000. Tequila Ciudad has already sold more than 2,400 cases since its launch, with about $400,000 in sales.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Tequila Ciudad? Create your account today to claim this raise page.