EpiPen for snakebites: the antivenom of tomorrow!
Raised to Date: Raised: $297,421
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
La Jolla, California
Venomyx Therapeutics, with a valuation cap of $5 million, is raising crowdfunding on WeFunder. The company is developing Vipax, the world’s first broad-spectrum antivenom for snakebites. The product is ten times more effective than traditional antivenoms and much cheaper. Venomyx Therapeutics was founded by Daniel Dempsey and Deepankar Roy. The proceeds of the current crowdfunding round, with a minimum raise of $50,000, will be used to complete the preclinical trials, file an application to the FDA, and finish the research. Venomyx Therapeutics is expected to be a revolution while using biotechnology, and not animals, for the production of antivenom.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Venomyx Therapeutics? Create your account today to claim this raise page.