Portable as a Wallet. Safe as a Vault
Business Services, Software, & Applications
Wault, with a valuation of $215,095, is raising funds on Dealmaker Securities. The company offers a cloud-based platform that stores, protects and authenticates personal information while allowing users the ability to share and monetize their data. Mobile users earn compensation for sharing anonymous demographic information to designated parties which is then utilized to tailor ads. In addition to providing the Wault platfrom, the company strategy includes building and expanding partnerships and third-party distribution networks. Liwen Yaacobyl and Eli Yaacoby founded Wault in 2018. The current crowdfunding campaign has a minimum target of $25,000 and a maximum target of $1.24 million. The campaign proceeds will be used for product development, sales and marketing, and new hires.
Create a free account today to gain access to KingsCrowd analytics.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.