Indie Friendly Video Game Publisher
Raised to Date: Raised: $7,235
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Media, Entertainment & Publishing
Whitethorn Digital is here to change the way people play video games. They’re an indie-friendly publisher that’s creating games to bring people together through competitions, collaborations, and discussions. With a revenue share goal of no more than 25%, Whitethorn publishes five games a year from their offices in Erie, PA. They’ve published on all major current generation consoles, and customers so far include Wakefield Interactive and Sudden Event Studios. Whitethorn is hoping to address their current backlog with this campaign and continue to grow.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Whitethorn Digital? Create your account today to claim this raise page.