The Peer-to-Peer Learning Solution
Raised to Date: Raised: $0
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
Education, Training, & Coaching
Educated Socially (EDSO) is the taking education and social networking -- and blending them together. It’s a peer-to-peer learning solution that’s based on instinctive human behavior. As technology evolves in our world and social media becomes ever prominent, EDSO believes that social media can become a tool to advance, rather than hinder, education. With EDSO, students “...will be able to share knowledge, ideas and experience for mutual benefit,” all on a digital platform. This platform is currently pre-prototype, and an interactive demo design is expected to be completed this summer.
|Offering Name||Close Date||Platform||Valuation/Cap||Total Raised||Security Type||Status||Reg Type|
|Educated Socially||11/19/2021||Netcapital||$2,024,645||$19,642||Equity - Common||Funded||RegCF|
|Educated Socially||08/22/2018||StartEngine||$1,300,000||$0||Equity - Common||Not Funded||RegCF|
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Educated Socially? Create your account today to claim this raise page.