- The month of June closed with $$40,773,126 in committed capital across equity and debt deals, up slightly from $37 million in May.
- Wefunder dominated the Reg CF equity dollars invested for June of 2023 with $$9,548,905.
- Financial & Insurance Products & Services was the most popular industry for the month, bringing in $5,537,452 from Reg CF equity offerings.
- 62 equity deals closed in June, 51 Regulation CF deals and 11 Regulation A deals.
- There were 139 new deals that went live in June, 88 Reg CF equity deals and 51 Reg CF debt deals. No new Reg A deals went live in June.
Note: All data on online startup investing used for the Chart of the Week comes from the KingsCrowd database and represents a snapshot of the U.S. crowdfunding market.