A Supply Chain, FinTech Payment Company.
Raised to Date: Raised: $17,000
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Financial & Insurance Products & Services
New York, New York
Paygevity, a supply chain FinTech payment company, is raising funds on StartEngine. The company has a valuation cap of $11 million and has developed a proprietary PromptPay workflow platform. The platform connects corporations, suppliers, and financial institutions to optimize the entire supply chain. Paygevity was founded in February 2015 by Neil H. Rothenberg. The current crowdfunding round has a minimum raise of $10,000 and a maximum raise of $101,000. Paygevity is a unique company, solving the inefficient supply chain problem. PromptPay has already been launched and has live mandates from four clients.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.