Bakery bringing a Roman Pizza Concept to Mesa
Raised to Date: Raised: $29,600
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Food, Beverage, & Restaurants
Proof Bread is raising funds on MainVest. The Phoenix based bakery has captured the attention of the community with its old-world sourdough bread and pastries. It is now looking to upgrade its front of house and expand on its offerings with Roman Pizza, a beverage program, and curated retail products. The new beverage program alone is expected to increase sales 20-30%. Jonathan Przybyl and Amanda Abou-Eid founded Proof Bread in June 2022. The current crowdfunding campaign has a minimum target of $50,000 and a maximum target of $124,000. The campaign proceeds will be used to build out the new front of house and purchase additional equipment.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.