Personal Training SAAS/Marketplace Model
Raised to Date: Raised: $1,620
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Fitness & Wellness
Los Angeles, California
WeStrive, the future of personal training, is raising funds on StartEngine. The company has a pre-money valuation of $1.31 million and provides the online marketplace for online private training. The WeStrive app finds the best fitness plan for the exercisers based on their training style, the number of days they want to train, experience level, and more. WeStrive was launched by Cory McKane Faulkner in June 2018. The proceeds of the current crowdfunding round, with a minimum target of $9,999 and a maximum target of $38,800, will be used to complete the development of the new app and the online private training program. WeStrive has strong future potential with an excellent business model and the best interactive program builder.
|Offering Name||Close Date||Platform||Valuation/Cap||Total Raised||Security Type||Status||Reg Type|
|WeStrive||06/04/2019||StartEngine||$1,316,700||$1,620||Equity - Common||Not Funded||RegCF|
|WeStrive||09/28/2018||StartEngine||$1,500,000||$29,505||Equity - Common||Funded||RegCF|
|PerFIcT||02/17/2018||StartEngine||$1,393,005||$24,660||Equity - Common||Funded||RegCF|
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.