An online television network for kids and teens.
Raised to Date: Raised: $0
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
Media, Entertainment & Publishing
SuperdopeTV knows Gen Z -- what they like, what they love, and what they think is super dope when it comes to entertainment. Leveraging that knowledge, SuperdopeTV aims to be both a sketch comedy show and a multi-channel network built for online and traditional TV platforms. They want to create relatable content for Gen Z that provides intelligent, high-quality entertainment formatted to kid-specific interests without being condescending. Producer Mychal Simka’s recent regulation crowdfunding campaign raised $500,000 for the films “Adventures of Bunny Bravo” and “Un Conejo de Huevos,” and the plan is for Bunny Bravo to have a SuperdopeTV television series. Plus, Superdope’s Episode 4 of “Making Forbidden: Todrick Hall” had 97,000 views in three days, and they’ve developed apps for iOS and Android.
|Offering Name||Close Date||Platform||Valuation/Cap||Total Raised||Security Type||Status||Reg Type|
|SuperdopeTV||12/11/2017||Microventures||$4,400,000||$248,796||Equity - Preferred||Funded||RegCF|
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.