October saw a minor retreat in capital commitments, but not without its notable developments. Wefunder’s performance and the Real Estate & Construction industry stand out in this month’s financial flow. Here are some key takeaways from private investing last month:
- October closed with $53.2 million in committed capital across equity and debt deals, down slightly from $54 million in September.
- Wefunder came out on top for Reg CF equity dollars invested for September 2023 with $10.35 million.
- Real Estate & Construction was the most popular industry for the month, bringing in $5.36 million from Reg CF equity offerings.
- 61 equity deals closed in October, 58 Regulation CF deals and 3 Regulation A+ deals.
- 197 new deals went live in October: 110 Reg CF equity deals, 110 Reg A+ equity deals, and 20 Reg CF debt deals and went live in October.